The Warrington Soccer Club will be hosting a State Referee Course for New Referees in January. Students who pass the course are eligible to referee any Youth Travel or Recreation game in Eastern Pennsylvania. Students must be at least 14 years of age by January 19th to be eligible take test.
The class dates are January 10th, 12th, 16th, 18th, and 19th. The Classes will be held in the Club's Main Office from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. You must attend all classes to be eligible to take the test.
If Interested in Participating follow these steps: (Class is limited to no more than 30 participants and is expected to fill.)
- Contact the Class Coordinator -- Joe McInnis e-mail email@example.com
- Mail the class fee of $100. Make checks out to Warrington Soccer Club PO Box 605 Warrington, PA 18976
- Get State Background clearances More Information Here Bring copies to 1st class.
- Fill out the USSF Registration form and print out 2 copies and bring to class
- State Affiliation is EPA
- Leave the District blank
- Complete Pre-Course Worksheets and modules. Bring copies of the module completion certificates to 1st Class
- Class Code is WAR0110