Spring 2018 Registration Open!
Spring Registration is now OPEN!
Intramural Program - Spring 2019 - Register by Thursday, January 31st to save $35!
New for Spring 2019!
All players in the 2009-2010 birth years (U10) will now play as part of the South Eastern PA Recreational Soccer League (SEPA). The league is designed for recreational soccer players from local townships in Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties. Players may travel to neighboring clubs for their games.
- $120 Pre-K Program (Birth Year 2014 - 2015)
- $130 Academy In-House Program (Birth Year 2011-2013)
- $150 SE-PA Rec League Program (Birth Year 2003-2010)***
- $160 SE-PA Rec League Program (Birth Year 2000-2002)
- $10 additional discount per child for second or more siblings
- $20 additional discount per child for fifth or more siblings
- If you register by 1/31/19 save $35.00
*** Note that the U10 - 2009-2010 birth years are in this group ***
The spring season games begin the weekend of April 5th - 7th. SE PA Rec League Games may be on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. U5 through U8 games will begin on Sunday, April 7th, 2019. During the spring season, there are games only, no practices.
MANDATORY VOLUNTEER FEE:Warrington Soccer Club relies on the support of its volunteers. There will be a mandatory volunteer fee of $75 (per family) added to your cart during registration. If you wish to earn the volunteer fee back, please register as a volunteer by selecting a volunteer position on the screen when prompted.
When registering a 2nd or additional children, the volunteer fee of $75 for those children will be deducted on your check out screen - the fee is per family.
If you paid the Volunteer fee in the Fall 2018, the fee will be deducted on your check out screen - the fee is per family
To sign up for the Spring Intramural season, please visit the Registration Page.