The Warrington Soccer Club Travel Tryout Schedules are posted on the left on this page and links can also be found below.
Our Travel Program is open to all players and begins with the WSC Academy Program (U-9 through U10), extends up to U-19, and includes several boys and girls Premier Level teams. Each team will have three tryout dates. The player trying out must attend a minimum of two sessions. We encourage each player to attend all three. The more the coaches and evaluators can see their skills the better opportunity the player has to make the team.
- You must pre register on line before your tryout, at a fee of $25. This covers insurance, tryout t-shirt, and cost for an independent evaluator. The fee will be refunded as part of your application fee if you register with the soccer club. Click HERE to register.
- Each player trying out must attend a minimum of two tryouts, three is encouraged.
- Upon arrival at the tryout location you will check in at the registration table to receive your tryout t-shirt that is to be used for the duration of tryouts. Please check in each night of tryouts and wear the try out shirt. The number on the back of the jersey is how the evaluators track your child.
- Players are to bring a ball and are required to wear shin guards. If they do not wear shin guards, they are not able to tryout.
- Parents should not stand on the sidelines during tryouts. To give your child the optimum tryout attention from our evaluators, it is best that parents do not participate in coaching from the sideline. Remember, these are children that are already nervous. You will be asked politely to move away from the tryout location should this occur.
- After each evening of tryouts there will be a coaches meeting with parents to go over expectations and to have a Q & A session with the staff. This is critical for our U9-U10 Academy Program. One parent must attend one or all of the meetings.
- If trying out for our ACADEMY PROGRAM (U9-U10) parents will receive the following:
-Pamphlet giving an overview of player benefits
-Information regarding the WSC objectives
-Financial information regarding cost per player