Introducing Warrington's new Technical Training Program!
The goal of the Warrington Soccer Technical Training Program is to provide efficient and fun technical training to improve overall individual confidence on the ball for all developmental levels and age groups. The training will focus on ball mastery while placing an emphasis on particular skills such as dribbling with speed, moves/feints, passing, and first-touch control.
The program seeks to encourage players to be creative and self-assured in their technical ability within an environment that is both enjoyable and challenging. The training is currently open to U9 to U14 intramural and travel players and looking to expand to the older age groups this summer.
- Open To: Travel and Intramural players
- Ages: Ages 8-14
- Start: Sessions available begining May 12th
- Coach: Chris Quasti - 2008 Age Group Head Coach
- Location: IPW #6
- Cost: $25 per one hour session (discounts available for purchasing 5 or more sessions.)
- Payment: All major credit cards accepted. Payment made directly to trainer.